2009- NEW YEAR - 2009

10 Jan 2009

My most recent

**my 1st regret**
One of my fav dress i tried for twice but it does not belong to me..regret no buying it...
i really love it and it suits me..T_T






**my 2nd regret**
missing my long curly hair...really feel regret to cut my hair.
i never cut so short since yearsss ago.
now i look like AuNTiE; mushroom; coconut
I really feel so sad, ...crying..




**DYE hair**
The day after i cut my hair,
i decided to dye my hair ,
i dun wan my hair black like "arang".
but at the end, the colour on my hair quite disappointed, stil black


LOREAL PARIS




**my hairdresser-Linda**
she is very pro in dying hair.
really thank you to her, dying hair for me at the mid9.






**LATE XMAS PRESENT**
XMAS 2008
bring forward to NEW year 2009
keep bring forward.
so sorry my dearest housemate for the delaying.
finally we xchange our xmas present happily.






**Drinking Night**
Andrew Lau- So lou in the pic
he is goin back to Msia soon soon..so jeolous..lil of bu sheng d.






Jim Bean, Vodka, Cointreau; Grape juice, coke, diet coke
myfav : Vodka + Grape juice
i hate: Jim Bean + coke


3 comments:

Unknown said...

look great in that dress leh..
should hav bought it la

irene said...

haha...
tat dress le....
haha...no more a?
nvm la...
not only 1 is nice mah...
when u bak from aus n after my SPM i go shopping wit u n buy MANY MANY dress ...LOLX

irene said...

HEY...wat yr hair colour ?
didnt take pic de...take n send it to me....remember wan clear de o..^^