2009- NEW YEAR - 2009

20 Nov 2008

19.10.08


19,10.08


19.11.08...1 mth


19.12.08...2 mth
...
...
....
...
...
n mth


It is really a SPECIAL DAY !!!

a Memorable day !!!

I wil never ever forgot abot it.

It is the day:

I started my new chapter of life;

i started to recognize the true of some1;

I started to learn to be independent;

I started to accept the fact;

I started to face the reality of the world;

I started to force myself to grow up,

Being a REAL YOUNG ADULT,

Solve all the problems, undergo all the hardship.




I KNOW,

I need to be awake,

I need to grow up,

I need to be mature thinker,

I need to take care of myself,

I need to work hard,

I need to study hard.




NOW,

I oledi grow up,

I had changed.





All I NEED;
is planning about my FUTURE.


STOP;
thinking everything happend in PAST.


APPRECIATE;
everything that I Have NOW.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

888, jalan leng zai

Very good...haha..take care