2009- NEW YEAR - 2009

7 Jul 2008

Songs



in the late midnight,

while everyone is sleeping, i am packaging my things;

suddenly,
some strong weird feelings arise from my deep heart;
some kind of sadness,
my tears started to fall slowly.

1 more day left to leave.




To describe my feelings now:
I had selected a few Songs special dedicated to ~~



My Beloved Family->> myDad, myMom, my two bros, mySis
<<一家人>> One Family One heart






My dearest Hubby >> myRoy Khaw
Our Song>>Our Story>> 不會分離 Never Apart




My Beloved Friends + Teachers + Students >> Primary, Secondary, College friends, Teachers, Students..
友谊万岁>>Friendship Forever~Forever~Endless

友谊万岁





NOW The hardest things to said:
GOODBYE~BYE~to
My Beloved
Family members + Hubby + Friends + Teachers + Students



/


~BYE~~BYE~~BYE~~BYE~~BYE~
~BYE~~BYE~~BYE~~BYE~~BYE~


2 comments:

Jenna said...

my dearest buddy and also known as lou you kei,

when i first encountered this post, i fully understand and empathy to you. cuz i personally have experienced the same sort of feeling before. since for both of us, we never left our home from primary school, secondary school , and college.

i believe, you can do it, learn to be independent, studying overseas, isn't as easy as what i though in the beginning, but i still overcome it. despite the fact that, studying overseas is uneasy, i still trust u, cuz u are winnie...
nth can bring u down, remember, u are alw in my heart, when u face any problem out there, just call me, or email me, or msn me, i m there for u...
keep in touch...good luck my lenlui buddy...

all the best...

u can do it....


jiayoujiayou

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.